a. Legal warranty (only for consumers)
Under the terms of the law of 21 September 2004 concerning the protection of consumers in the case of the sale of consumer goods, the consumer has legal rights.
Each item is subject to the legal warranty from the date of purchase by the first owner. These rights are not affected by any commercial warranty.
- To make a claim on the warranty, the customer must be able to submit the proof of purchase.
- For items that were purchased online and delivered to the customer's home, the customer must first contact the Sakura Fountain Pen Gallery customer service and then send back the item at his expense and risk.
Any and all nonconformities must be reported within 1 month following the observation thereof. Beyond that date, any entitlement to repair or replacement shall lapse.
- The warranty never applies to any defects caused by accidents, neglect, falls, abnormal or incorrect use, use of the item for purposes other than the purpose for which it was designed, failure to follow the instructions for use or the manual, adjustments or changes to the item, aggressive use, poor maintenance or abnormal or incorrect use.
- Furthermore, it does not apply to items with a shorter service life or wearing parts.
Any defects that appear after a period of 6 months following the date of purchase or, where appropriate, of delivery shall not be construed as latent defects, subject to proof to the contrary by the Customer.
- The warranty is not transferable.